Example 4 - Using partial color to focus on bleeding heart flowers
Like our signature flower, this example shows how to draw focus to Bleeding Heart flowers, by removing color from distracting background foliage.
- Bleeding Hearts - Color Mask
- External Outline of Bleeding Hearts: Gray Mask
- Use the zoom option to create the outlines for each flower.
- When handling the white sections of the flower, you can use the black and white mask instead of the color one to eliminate extraneous colors that bleed in.
- You need to color all flowers in the foreground, but it isn't necessary to get all the flowers in the background, you only need enough to create some depth.